Image via Wikipedia
|
Partly I thought it was a great name, and although friends at BEA/BBC thought "Love Cream" would be a great blog name, I don't think I am ready for the kind of attention it would attract.
Well even experienced actors must find difficult to pretend to make love to an actor whose spouse is also in the same show and was a love interest in the show as well. Bill walking in on Sookie and Eric must have felt very strange for Stephen, Anna and Alex.
I have often berated Bill's lovemaking, it's very circa the Civil War. Eric, however, is much older and probably participated in all types and styles of sex. At least they used more than one position but I just wasn't feeling it. I feel more frisson of passion watching the kiss scene in Twilight. But then Rob and Kristen didn't have their spouse on set either. I have read, from the woman who played the erotic dancer at Fangtasia, that Skarsgard will not, or maybe doesn't, wear the "sock."
In a recent article on the NYDaily News.com the actor is quoted:
In fact,
the "True Blood" actor, who plays sexy vampire Eric Northman on the
hit HBO series, tells the magazine that he's not ashamed to bare all when
shooting the show's risqu sex scenes.
"I don't want a sock around it, that feels ridiculous," Skarsgard said, according to UsMagazine.com. "If we're naked in the scene, then I'm naked. I've always been that way."
"I don't want a sock around it, that feels ridiculous," Skarsgard said, according to UsMagazine.com. "If we're naked in the scene, then I'm naked. I've always been that way."
Yes Stephen Moyer is an actor, but, he is also a man whose wife's character in his wife's body is getting a good shellacking from another character in another man's body. While they all swear up and down that it doesn't bother them that is, has got to be, bull-hockey. There's professional detachment and then there is being a human in love. We are still animals after all and the actors must be feeling some kind of conflict and maybe that is why I am not feeling the heat.
Preview

