| Is Jess Toast? |
As I sat to write how they were just dragggiiinnnng this week out I was really excited to find these where they hadn't been before. This following video makes Bill sexy again.
HBO, via You Tube
Antonia Reveals Her Plan To Tara. The past 400 years dead, I guess she has yet to learn that times have changed; Vampires aren't the super nasty creatures they were during the inquisition, They aren't as mainstream as the AVL would like but they don't really trouble witches unless they're necromancers. BTW as a former Catholic I find Vampire Priests ironic in and of themselves; but leading the inquisition....priceless. I think her plans may turn against her and help the vampires with their current post Russel Edgington PR nightmare.
Antonia Reveals Her Plan To Tara. The past 400 years dead, I guess she has yet to learn that times have changed; Vampires aren't the super nasty creatures they were during the inquisition, They aren't as mainstream as the AVL would like but they don't really trouble witches unless they're necromancers. BTW as a former Catholic I find Vampire Priests ironic in and of themselves; but leading the inquisition....priceless. I think her plans may turn against her and help the vampires with their current post Russel Edgington PR nightmare.
HBO, via You Tube
Now here, Shreveport Alpha Bozeman, gives his pack the order to stay out of the Witches versus the Vampires war. I think they have tried to redneck this actor up, but I think there is an air of sophistication about him. Do you think he ends up as a major plot point? Maybe, he picks up Debbie, since she digs the Alpha type.
Now here, Shreveport Alpha Bozeman, gives his pack the order to stay out of the Witches versus the Vampires war. I think they have tried to redneck this actor up, but I think there is an air of sophistication about him. Do you think he ends up as a major plot point? Maybe, he picks up Debbie, since she digs the Alpha type.
After an eight year long relationship Sam Trammel and his long-time "significant other" Missy Yager had twin boys on Tuesday his rep told People Magazine For the full story and pics: "Shifting Priorities" for Sam!