Monday, November 21, 2011

Breaking Dawn Extra: Bella's Wedding Dress Revealed

Article and Photo source: http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/45386347/ns/today-style/t/vamp-it-twilight-wedding-gown-already-sale/#.Tsq9Q_FmVuo


Bella's wedding dress seen below is available exclusively through Alfred Angelo and was designed by Carolina Herrera.  The back dips so low and even Kristen Stewart thought it was really tight.  I had read in the NY Times on Sunday, November 14 that the design house had made it more forgiving than the original to suit brides up to size 30. I do not believe the back cut out is as low as it was on Kristen Stewart as Bella, nor is the lace as fine. Unfortunately, I have no way of knowing whether this is the adaptation or the original design as I am unable to locate a picture of Kristen in the gown. It does seem a bit different, mostly in the back.

Remember bias cut satin is a hugely unforgiving fabric.  If you don't have curves it will give you some.  And if you have them they will seem more.