Offering us the potential pursuits of a mass of stars if they weren't stars The Daily Beast include Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson. The list includes Justin Bieber, Angelina Jolie, Brittany Spears, Ryan Reynolds, Jennifer Aniston and Lady Gaga. I wish I had written what follows but I didn't and thus it is properly credited. It would seem they are also quoting other sources and doing so with links.
Kristen Stewart
Before Kristen Stewart ever gave birth to vampire spawn onscreen, she co-starred with Meg Ryan and Adam Brody in 2007's
The Land of Women. In an
interview with Teen Ink shortly
before the movie’s release, a 16-year-old Stewart imagined a land where
she wasn’t an actress. “I would want to write screenplays,” she told
the magazine. “But, if I had to have a practical job, if acting fell
through, I couldn’t imagine working anywhere but a movie set. I would
want to work in props or the art department.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com
Robert Pattinson
In a
world where Robert Pattinson was never the Edward to Kristen Stewart’s
Bella, it turns out he may have pursued a slightly more offbeat career:
the host of
Antiques Roadshow. “I would love to be presenting the
show when some little old dear from Burnley [in Lancashire, England]
comes in with a genuine Picasso or Rembrandt worth 5 million pounds,”
he has said,
also admitting that he loves watching the disappointments on the
antique-appraisal show. “I love the faces of the posh people when they
think that something is going to be valued at more than it is, and when
it’s under they are gutted.”
http://www.thedailybeast.com