Saturday, January 21, 2012

Captcha Some Funny & Paranormally Plaid

CAPTCHA Insanity
Image by JillOW via Flickr
Zelfgemaakt captcha voorbeeld.
Image via Wikipedia
Captcha Screenshot
Image by Elizabeth/Table4Five via Flickr






I see some funny, at least to my gutter mind, captcha every day:
Today: probo, cocle. I see a 100 others every day; some are just a little dirty and it makes me wonder if one of my friends is on the other side of the connection giggling.   It's kind of like the auto correct funnies, just not as much.
What's the funniest captcha you remember seeing? And how do you feel about it in general?
If it's readable I don't mind, but sometimes I think I would have to have x-ray vision to read it!


Paranormally Plaid
Oh yes, I am working on a piece about the paranormal Highlander phenomenon.
  • Why do YOU think the Highlander male is such a model for PNR and UF?
  • Are there a disproportionate number of Hot men in the Highlands?
  • Any thing you would like to say about the kilted hotness phenomenon?  
If I use information you send I will, of course, credit you and link to your blog/site.