| Image via Wikipedia |
I don't usually watch Glee. But, looking for something to talk to you all about today I came across wedding dances, then the Glee wedding dance entry to Bruno Mars then just Glee. Why do people insist on bootlegging so many poor quality videos that I have to sift through? I am beginning to see why, it's really hard to find the "official videos."
So, if you like it, what is your favorite piece? If you have a link send it! If you don't why? Be nice, no flaming the show or the actors, that's not what we are all about! Some people are calling for the show to be over; what do you think? I think a lot of it sounds the same.
When Glee first came out I watched it because I really enjoy musical theatre. But the story line became as contrived as musical theatre can be. I think my point is that I like the musical numbers but I'm not into the series. Here's a sneak peak at the new season coming:
| Image via Wikipedia |
| Image via Wikipedia |