|
|
| Joseph Pilates |
| Image by rozic via Flickr |
I have lost over ten pounds back on Weight Watchers and I am pretty happy about it. The reason I bring it up is Pilates. Today in my class I noted that I was able to pull my knees in better because there wasn't a roll of extra me stopping my knees. My teacher noticed my form was better too.
I like Pilates, it's super type A for an exercise. One teeny adjustment can take a move from "Why is that hard?" to "OH. MY. GOODNESS that is hard.." Also, it makes me appreciate my body more for what it can do than how it looks. At my age that is a good thing.But if you see someone doing it you would probably think, "Why is that an exercise?" Then there are otther things you might see where you would say, "Are they circus people?"
I bring this all up because I am stuck with nothing more brilliant to say than this today. Caught up in a lot of things that are neither Winged Effigy nor Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust. Winter weather, husband traveling (on our anniversary no less).