A few months ago at Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust I did a blog tour with other bloggers for a new book by Chloe Neill, CHARMFALL. It was really inventive. Chloe is a very graphic author; constructing pin boards to develop the characters in her books. She sent us all a couple of boards of things that two characters in CHARMFALL collect. I loved it and wanted to learn how to use the site. It took a while to get my invitation but I really love my Pinterest. If you haven't been there check it out and if you're interested let me know and I can invite you.
But the internet is not a still point in anything and changes more than a female emcee at the Academy Awards. Now The Fancy, more commercial site, has arrived. The presenter in the MSN video says it is like a GROUPON in reverse.
While the graphics on The Fancy tend to have something different from Pinterest users' pins, it is more of a sales site. It connects merchants like YSL to people who "Fancy" their pictures. I am going to stick with Pinterest.
Which site do you prefer?