Sunday, June 24, 2012

AUTHORITY in TRUE BLOOD My Predictions
What do you think will happen?


Sam Finds Tara:
A season before she ended up with a woman Tara was with Sam.  Having disavowed Sookie and Lafayette where is she going to go? But you know you can trust a vampire, so I'm wondering about the outcome here.


In this clip the authority is discussing Eric's and Bill's proposal that they go out to find Russell Edgington.  I wish I could figure out who the Sanguinistas at the table are:



In other clips I've seen Jessica comes upon someone who smells delicious.  I think this may be cousin Claude. In the book series Claude is Sookie's cousin.  He's a faery and the sibling of Claudine. Again in the books he owns a strip club. But they have, so far, played the faeries completely differently than Harris has.

THE AUTHORITY:

HOLLYWOOD, CA - MAY 30:  Actress Valentina Cer...
HOLLYWOOD, CA - MAY 30: Actress Valentina Cervi  Getty Images via @daylife

HOLLYWOOD, CA - MAY 30:  Actress Lucy Griffith...
HOLLYWOOD, CA - MAY 30: Actress Lucy Griffiths  Getty Images via @daylife
HOLLYWOOD, CA - MAY 30:  Actors Peter Mensah a...
HOLLYWOOD, CA - MAY 30: Actors Peter Mensah and Christopher Heyerdahl  Getty Images via @daylife
And at the end of this clip Roman stakes someone at the Chancellors' table. I think it is the child-chancellor Alexander Drew, played by Jacob Hopkins (his resume says his age range is nine to ten), whose character is both creepy and irritating. 

After Meloni's Roman has performed his little stunt you see Chancellor Dieter Braun played by Christopher Heyerdahl, and Chancellor Rosalyn Harris played by Carolyn Hennessy wipe blood off their faces. At the table on the camera's left the seating is Rosalyn, Alexander and the Dieter. Because Dieter was facing forward the spatter is all over his front, and Rosalyn has it mostly on her left side. It's hard to tell because, except for Nora played by Lucy Griffiths, Meloni's Roman and Valentina Cervi's Salome, on IMDB all the chancellors are only listed for two episodes .  I like this clip because it gives us some additional insight into the season's big story arc. I apparently have no life as I just spent a half-hour analyzing this five-minute clip!
What do you think about my predictions; what are yours?




Series episode 51, AUTHORITY MAKES A DEAL, The third episode of Season Five of TRUE BLOOD, airs tonight at nine o'clock on HBO. Tomorrow, please check out my recap of the episode at Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust. Share it with your friends.


Enhanced by Zemanta