Sunday, June 10, 2012

HOW ABOUT THOSE TOMATOES?



I recall the days when having a couple of tomato plants was a way to save money.  I put 6 in containers yesterday for about $90.  The plants were about $30 and the good Coast of Maine Organic Potting Soil, Perlite and Espoma Tomato Tone were about $60. Hope we get to the tomatoes before the hedgehogs and gophers do. These better be some awesome tomatoes!

English: Logo from the television program True...
 (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Season Five of True Blood starts tonight. I am quite anxious with anticipation. I also know I will be up most of the night writing it up. Woo Hoo!  Be sure to check out my post in the morning.

Also check out today's post about THE UNLIKELY PILGRIMAGE OF HAROLD FRY.

And, be sure to check out another fruit of summer  at FANGS, WANDS AND FAIRY DUST:





SHAMELESS SUMMER HOP:
My POST BEA Summer Party 

 

 

red hot books
I HAVE THIS HOP HAPPENING OVER AT FANGS, WANDS AND FAIRY DUST. Be Sure to come by and enter.
Enter to Win!  Three Prize Winners
FIRST PRIZE Choose TWO of the books below.
Second Prize choose two of the remaining books
signed
Third Prize choose two of remaining three books.
  • John Scalzi's REDSHIRTS (TOR June 5, 2012) hard cover

  • Pat Brigg's FAIR GAME (Penguin March, 2012) hard cover

  • Melanie Gideon's  WIFE 22 (Random House May 29, 2012) hard cover

  • Elizabeth Miles' FURY (Simon Pulse 2011) SIGNED hard cover (Older YA)
  • Tina Folsom, EDGE OF PASSION, Cloak Warriors (Tina Folsom, 2012) SIGNED Trade Paperback
  • Sherrilyn Kenyon, BAD MOON RISING (St. Martin's Press 2009) Hard Cover
  • Laurell K.Hamilton HIT LIST (2011, Berkley/Penguin) Hard Cover
Signed






My husband is currently reading an ARC of REDSHIRTS and will review it soon! It just came out this week and is my featured SUPER NEW TITLE here. WIFE 22 was just released last week.

Enhanced by Zemanta