![]() |
| This is my office, taken from my desk. |
That title may not make sense. I have a very nice office space with a super conducting super collider of a compuer but I often find myself, like right now, sitting in the family room with my laptop. I believe I know why, and it isn't because the family room is nearer the snacks.
My office is a mess. It's not the kind of mess the housekeeper can take care of. Filled with illustration and graphic art stuff, various silly toys, books, paper and the remains of a direct sales business I owned...
That's certainly not to say the rest of my house is organized. But my office is really a jumble that looks like the middle of an episode of that hoarders TV show. I am always worried I will need something. I rarely have. I haven't had my business for almost ten years so I think I can safely archive those records. And, as soon as the magazines are moved, I am going to clean a cubby out each day. It will get worse before it gets better, but at least it will get somewhere.
That's certainly not to say the rest of my house is organized. But my office is really a jumble that looks like the middle of an episode of that hoarders TV show. I am always worried I will need something. I rarely have. I haven't had my business for almost ten years so I think I can safely archive those records. And, as soon as the magazines are moved, I am going to clean a cubby out each day. It will get worse before it gets better, but at least it will get somewhere.
But, I am not a neat person.
Everything is somewhere. Now if I can just remember where that is.
