At BEA I am always fascinated by all the non-book things as well as the book vendors. I am also a sucker for reference charts -- ever since calculus.
I found this one vendor Bar Charts, Inc.'s QUICKSTUDY.COM who has dozens of these handy reference guides, (Hmm "Literary Terms" -- I might have to get that!). The one I picked up at the show was "Social Media Marketing. "
I think this is aimed at a small business without its own IT/marketing staff, because if you did have IT people and they didn't know most of the content, then you have more problems than not knowing social media. I found some information I didn't know. But, I think the speed with which our world reinvents itself more than justifies an inexpensive item like this.
Some of the sections: Ten Ways Social Media Can Benefit your Business, Types of Social Media Sites, Best Practices. Cautions.
At $6 most people and companies could more than afford this informational reference.

I found this one vendor Bar Charts, Inc.'s QUICKSTUDY.COM who has dozens of these handy reference guides, (Hmm "Literary Terms" -- I might have to get that!). The one I picked up at the show was "Social Media Marketing. "I think this is aimed at a small business without its own IT/marketing staff, because if you did have IT people and they didn't know most of the content, then you have more problems than not knowing social media. I found some information I didn't know. But, I think the speed with which our world reinvents itself more than justifies an inexpensive item like this.
Some of the sections: Ten Ways Social Media Can Benefit your Business, Types of Social Media Sites, Best Practices. Cautions.
At $6 most people and companies could more than afford this informational reference.