Sunday, July 15, 2012

Readathon/ Sigourney Weaver's New Show

The red carpet isn't alien to her. Playing off...
Sigourney Weaver confidently shows some color at the 82nd Academy Awards, March 7, in Hollywood, Calif.  (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
I Read THREE books late Friday through late last night.   All three were full length but quick read E-Galleys.  I actually enjoyed all three.  Interesting new show starting tonight AFTER True Blood called POLITICAL ANIMALS  on USA.  I am surprised to see so many film stars in a new small screen series.  In particular I am surprised by Sigourney Weaver taking it on.

I'm not certain but it seems that a "big screen" actor taking on a TV series was an admission that one's career was i decline.  BUT, with the distinction between the two decreasing with streaming video and same day theatrical/streaming releases, maybe that is not the case.

I don't really know anything about the series; and it will be interesting to see whether I have any interest in it when I see it.  I will probably record it and watch it tomorrow. 

Over on Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust I have THREE giveaways continuing, ending or starting today:
The Hot Jocks Hops continues through the 17th.
Today is the last day for the WEST OF WANT tour giveaway.

Today I begin the giveaway for Laura Anne Gilman's DRAGON JUSTICE










Enhanced by Zemanta