Daniel Radcliffe has become a fine actor with a personal sensibility I admire in people who have achieved celebrity at a young age. He has worked to make of himself an actor who will be known for roles in addition to that in which we have, of course, associated his name HP.
From what I see in this trailer he does a great job. Not just at not being HP but as the role in the Woman in Black, lawyer Arthur Kipps. I don't know the story. And, the trailer makes it look creepy and doesn't impress with production value (except that Radcliffe's suit is great!).
ter films which he does not abjure, but of course he must want to grow past them. He has certainly grown within them as an actor; the change as he ages through the films is remarkable; as he grew from boy to youth to man, his acting also matured. And in the trailer, below, he looks very UN-Harry.