I have a picture in my head of a little girl's music box ballerina. And, now I have that stupid song in my head too. EAR WORM!!!
I am sure the intent to make me insane is the reasoning, but it seems to me they might be turning the girl who never wanted to be turned. I believe it is in the books, when whe is attacked by the Maenad that she makes Bill promise she will never be turned.
Or does Eric's blood, consumed earlier in the day or week, revive her!
SHORTEST PREVIEW EVER of the NEXT EPISODE!
I am sure the intent to make me insane is the reasoning, but it seems to me they might be turning the girl who never wanted to be turned. I believe it is in the books, when whe is attacked by the Maenad that she makes Bill promise she will never be turned.
Or does Eric's blood, consumed earlier in the day or week, revive her!
SHORTEST PREVIEW EVER of the NEXT EPISODE!