A little over a year and a half ago I began researching an idea I had had for a PhD of some kind involving the rules and variables of vampirism. I came upon blogs about it instead and entered a new "career:" Book and Film Blogging.
Originally I was going to call it Paranormal for Adults 101- sexy huh? Then I came on the Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust name and my first blog was born.
Image via Wikipedia
Marta Acosta did a first interview with me for which I am grateful http://fangswandsandfairydust.blogspot.com/2010/06/marta-acosta-happy-hour-at-casa-dracula.html. Then there are Diane at Book of Secrets, Dana at Readaholics Anonymous and Julia R. Barrett, Parajunkee's View. But there are tens, hundreds of feller bloogers important to me every day. Thanks to all of you for making this the best career EVER! If I didn't mention you by name today I will soon!
Originally I was going to call it Paranormal for Adults 101- sexy huh? Then I came on the Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust name and my first blog was born.
One of the first places I ended up was Tori's blog the Book Faery. She is kind, funny and generous. You know she has so much on her plate. Awesome writer as well!
Marta Acosta did a first interview with me for which I am grateful http://fangswandsandfairydust.blogspot.com/2010/06/marta-acosta-happy-hour-at-casa-dracula.html. Then there are Diane at Book of Secrets, Dana at Readaholics Anonymous and Julia R. Barrett, Parajunkee's View. But there are tens, hundreds of feller bloogers important to me every day. Thanks to all of you for making this the best career EVER! If I didn't mention you by name today I will soon!