Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Super 8 Just in Time for Thanksgiving!
Never watch Sex And The City With Anyone Remotely Parental

Family watching television, c. 1958HO HO HUM I don't know about anyone else, but in my opinion TV is awful over the holidays. All we get are reruns, old movies I have seen or don't want to see (Although I do have to watch It's a WonderlLife once a year), tacky specials.  Sure the Cable services and streaming video have made a dent in my ennui, but it can still feel like there are a thousand channels and nothing to watch.  

I see that Paramount is releasing Super 8 on the 22nd. That's kind of the perfect thing to plunk down in front of during a food coma! I think it may be okay for children too. And, since it is not an erotic romance you won't feel weird with other relatives watching with you.
I realized the awkwardness of that once watching Sex And The City with my Mother-In-Law. I may still be blushing 12 years later! The Episode was "Where There's Smoke..." Season Three Episode 1.

Sam gets the hottest fireman in her opinion in her bed, but her fantasy of doing it in the fire station proves less romantic then she hoped. IMDB.COM



Super 8 and Other Releases for the Holidays:
(Click to purchase though my Amazon Affiliation and help support the blog!)


Super 8!



The Complete Harry
Potter Saga!


Nothing could be
more American than
Thanksgiving,
Apple Pie and
Captain America
which I LOVED!