I didn't know this was happening. It has improved my mood.
The lovely people at SONY have even listed opening dates around the world: RELEASE DATES
I kept running into Tommy Lee Jones in Manhattan one weekend in 2004 while he was on the junket for "The Missing" with Cate Blanchette. We were all at the same hotel; as was every personality who had ever been on a CBS TV show. It was CBS' 75-year anniversary and they had dragged them all out for a big gala/show.
Anyway, TLJ was there, saw me in the lobby, in the doorway, at the bar. Later he saw me at Barney's or Bergdorf's and looked at me a bit more closely; kind of an "I've seen you before, do I know you?" look. He had a body guard who was wearing a kilt. I told my husband, hey TLJ is checking me out, to which my husband replied, "No, he thinks you're a stalker."
Seriously,Lowes (or Loews?) was lousy with talent that weekend. Ran into Ted Danson on Madison Avenue, and Bob Newhart, Michael Learned at the Hotel. Larry Kings kid's birthday party was being held there, so he was in and out. Cate Blanchette had brunch on her own; gorgeous even without makeup. That was a rather weird weekend.