Happy New Year. Very late night but very fun. I hope this Year brings you whatever you hope for, and good health, good fortune and good food.
I got this deal in my monthly Orbit Publishing Newsletter.
I don't hawk Orbit on either blog, except through Amazon,
it's a good deal though:
Karen Miller: The Innocent Mage,
Jaye Wells: Red Headed Stepchild,
James S.A. Corey: Leviathan Wakes, and
Brent Weeks: The Black Prism
I am partial to Red Headed Stepchild. Sabina Kane is a "bad girl" but you will root for her. MY REVIEW

I got this deal in my monthly Orbit Publishing Newsletter.
I don't hawk Orbit on either blog, except through Amazon,
it's a good deal though:
Karen Miller: The Innocent Mage,
Jaye Wells: Red Headed Stepchild,
James S.A. Corey: Leviathan Wakes, and
Brent Weeks: The Black Prism
| Cover of Red-Headed Stepchild (Sabina Kane) |
| Cover of The Black Prism (Lightbringer) |