Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve!


Happy, Noisy and Sparkly Things!

We're having a potluck of some interesting pals tonight. Ten of us. It will be fun, I am making a standing rib roast. In all likelihood asleep in our respective beds by the time the year turns over.  I will announce a Twilight Saga Festival right after dinner!

The Daily Beast has a list out today of the best kisses of the year.  Bella and Edward in BD Part 1 is in the top spot. There's a slightly disturbing fake smooch between President Obama and Chinese President Hu Jintao photoshopped into a Benetton ad.  It is disturbing because they look into it, not a cordial smooch but full on lip kiss.The campaign includes many world leaders, The Pope was not amused.  But it seems the rest of the world might be.

Wherever you are, I wish you happiness and health throughout the new year.  *!Smooch!*