As I may have mentioned yesterday, A PERFECT BLOOD BY KIM HARRISON is being released today. I love this series and feel Kim raises the bar for genre fiction.
| Moo #2 (Photo credit: Tracy27) |
Moo business cards, which I use and love is ending a particular aspect of there business model: Mix and Match, on February 26. Until then you can get 20% off your entire order at http://us.moo.com/ using the code MIXMATCHEND. I used to sell this on my Fangs, Wands & Fairy Dust but it was attached to another account. Sadly, since I had not had one sale in over a year they closed me down ending my relationship with all my vendors. But, I still love the company. Moo is the home of the Mini Card, a half height size business card, that costs about half as much as a regular card.
I use mine when I send out a prize and at business conferences like Book Expo.
To order A PERFECT BLOOD
please use my Amazon
account:
