It's obvious HBO's "Game Change," a dramatization of the 2008 presidential race, will be polarizing. But now that its airdate has come, we want to know: What did you think?
Did Sarah Palin look stupid? Or do you think it was a fair portrayal of the former Alaska governor-turned-vice presidential candidate?
zap2it.com-rominsidethebox
| Image by Getty Images via @daylife |
Apparently Palin didn't watch it but seems to know a lot about it. Deadline TV reports that she told ABC:
...I’m not going to go see the movie, neither is the good Sen. John McCain. We’ve discussed this and realized that Hollywood lies are Hollywood lies. They’re going to do what they can to drum up their money and their machine, and their machine happens to be a very pro-leftist, pro-Barack Obama machine there at HBO that created this movie...
deadline.com
It's no secret that I dislike Palin and think she isn't the brightest bulb in the box. I was shocked when McCain picked her as is running mate. As much as I believe having a woman as president would promote equality I would never be willing to sacrifice the office to make it happen. And, when you have anyone as advanced in years as McCain running you have to accept it as a very real possibility that could be the case. Even were McCain younger we've seen presidents leave office for other reasons. Whoever acts as the President of the Senate is but one heartbeat away from the oval office and not just window dressing.