Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Is It All in My Head?


SO, friends, what are your ideas on sinus and dry mouth relief other than allergy meds?  I ask because I am seriously considering major surgery; the surgeon calls it a major remodeling of my sinus and that sounds massively painful.  I wouldn't mind if they kept me out of it for a week while I healed, but they want you to wake up and have body functions. Ha! 

At my wit's end here. I have tried neti, squeeze bottle, antihistamines, allergists, Apple Cider vinegar drinks and rinses.  I drink quarts and quarts of water everyday.  My post nasal drip is like sludge and with a dry mouth impossible to swallow. I have tried: Cat scans, swallow studies, allergy testing (several kinds with consistent results completely negative), acupuncture, muscle-testing.  I eat impossibly spice food, use propolis, sugar-free products, etc. 
I have tried almost anything I have read and had suggested.
I am about to use wasabi in my neti pot.