| Winter Snow - Landscape (Photo credit: blmiers2) |
After a short, mild and strange winter, last week it was a solid 60°-70°F. The A/C went on and the heat went off. I was in my spring dresses and I was able to clean up a couple of garden beds. I told friends, look this is a spring fake out; A Bermuda high, as it was termed when I was younger. While this winter was warmer than usual and last week unusually warm, we often have this stop and go spring-winter combination. Yesterday it was very cold, with high winds (our home has high winds as it is on a peninsula like projection on a cliff surrounded by open fields). I wore a parka to the gym. The A/C went off and the heat was turned back on.
I told my husband not to take the snow tires off his car!