![]() |
| My Zemanta Tools in Blogger |
Fortunately the internet is forever so we can all still look at it.
A few months ago I was approached by Zemanta, a Slovenian-based internet service company for bloggers to beta a feature they offer on Chrome for easily inserting and citing quotes. I don't use chrome but I do take advantage of just about everything else: images, articles and a handle Amazon Affiliate link. Now they offer the "related articles" feature with images. Check them out at Zemanta.com! And, oh yeah, did I mention it's free? You start typing your post and it finds pictures and articles that are usually relevant. As you see in the picture at right, I am blogging about Zemanta and Chrome was mentioned pictures relevant to that topic came up. It's really a great tool!
So I chatted with the guys in Slovenia; they were so open to finding out how people use their service. And they featured me on their blog last week. Check THAT out!! zemanta-power-user-stephanie-of-fangs-wands-and-fairy-dust/
And, then check out Zemanta; it's worth your time.
I was not paid to write this. These are my opinions and this is something I recommend to fellow bloggers whenever asked.
And, then check out Zemanta; it's worth your time.
I was not paid to write this. These are my opinions and this is something I recommend to fellow bloggers whenever asked.
| Another Zemanta image set: Image via Wikipedia |
