They also do not believe in evolution. And they have favorable opinions of Rick Santorum.
Please tell me this is not true. Please.
Frankly I could care less what anyone's religion is as long as they are a decent human being. But, apparently a large portion of people here don't feel the same way. Yet, people failing to believe facts as laid out in front of them is just remarkable. This is the kind of belief that cause the Salem Witch Trials. I wonder if they yet believe he is not a citizen as well. I'd suggest you check the actual poll out (link below); this is not the only WTF result. Well I guess they have the right to their opinion. But, people wake up to the facts just because he has a different name doesn't make him a particular religion. My last name is Greek, but I am not Greek Orthodox. Aren't we smarter than this?
Press release link: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf
opens as a pdf in a new window
Please tell me this is not true. Please.
| Image by Getty Images via @daylife |
| Image via Wikipedia |
Many in the South are not still convinced [sic, should read still not convinced] that President Obama is a Christian. A survey by Public Policy Polling reveals that a majority of Republicans in Alabama and Mississippi—states with primary elections on Tuesday—believe the president is a Muslim. Forty-five percent of Republican voters in Alabama think Obama is a Muslim, while 41 percent are "unsure." Only 14 percent believe he is Christian. In Mississippi, belief in the President's supposed Muslim faith is even stronger. Fifty-two percent of Republicans there think Obama is Muslim, while 36 percent are unsure and only 12 believe he is Christian. DAILY BEAST read it at. www.publicpolicypolling.com
Press release link: http://www.publicpolicypolling.com/pdf
opens as a pdf in a new window