| Chris Hemsworth as Thor as depicted in the film Thor. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) |
| iron man 2 (Photo credit: reiearth) |
I am looking forward to this. I may have been alone, but I really liked THOR (I even bought a THOR wall calendar. Oddly, I am not a comic books fan, nor am I a graphic novel reader, The women are invariably too Barbie-esque but with muscles. But, I think the format, because of its story board nature lends itself well to the film format. Having larger than life characters blown up on the big screen may also work for me. I also really liked HELLBOY which was probably the first film of this type I saw.
Now, if you watch this clip, they show the creature-like machine attacking a city, and I was surprised by it's resemblance to the creature-type machine attacking in TRANSFORMERS, THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON.
THE AVENGERS
RELEASE DATE: May 4
DIRECTOR: Joss Whedon
CAST: Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth
DIRECTOR: Joss Whedon
CAST: Robert Downey Jr., Samuel L. Jackson, Chris Evans, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner, Chris Hemsworth
To see many, many more trailers, clips, and featurettes besides what I put in below, see the MARVEL PAGE on YOUTUBE and the Related Articles below.
