Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Ninety-Four Days and What Have I Read?

It has nothing to do with anything but it is cute.
Between January 1 and February 16 (the first 47 days of the year) I had read 41 books. I listed them in WHAT ARE YOU READING? WHAT HAVE YOU READ?

From February 17 to April 2 (46 days) I read 35 more. I seem to be slowing down as I've only read 77 books now in the first 94 days of this year.

Each Title is linked to it's post.  There should be a Affiliate link for each one in the post. If there isn't it means I feel I could suggest that you purchase the book.

Have you read any of these? Did you enjoy them? What are you reading now?




FEBRUARY 17

1. Lover Revealed by JR Ward

2. Royal Street by Suzanne Johnson

3. Forbidden Fantasies by Jadie Griffin (short)

4. Lover Unbound by JR Ward

5. A Kiss of Pride by Sandra Hill

6. Fury of Fire by Coreene Callahan

7. Lover Enshrined by JR Ward

8. Fair Game by Pat Briggs


10. The House of the Wind by Titiana Hardie

11. A Perfect Blood by Kim Harrison

12. The Hollows Insider by Kim Harrison

13. Lover Avenged by JR Ward

14. Lover Mine by JR Ward

15. In The Flesh by Julia R. Barrett (short)

16. Lover Unleashed by JR Ward


17. Wicked Weekend by Gillian Archer

18. Motor City Mage by Cindy Spencer Pape

19. Forgiven by Jana Oliver

20. Witchful Thinking by HP Mallory

21. Grave Mercy by Robin LaFevers

22. The Hunt by CJ Ellison

23. Wicked as They Come by Delilah S. Dawson

24. Wide Open by Deb Coates

25. Sacrificial Magic by Stacia Kane

26. Cursed by Susan Abel Sullivan Short Collection

27. The Werewolf’s Wife by Michelle Hauf

28. Timeless by Gail Carriger

29. Dark Frost by Jennifer Estep

30. Lover Reborn by JR Ward

31. Safeword: Matte by Candace Blevins Shortish

32. Taken by Selena Kitt Very short

33. Holding the Cards by Joey W. Hill Novella

34. Getting Over Mr. Right by Chrissy Manby

35. Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa REVIEWED TODAY at FANGSWANDSANDFAIRYDUST.COM

36. A Rush of Darkness by Allison Pang Reviewed April 4 at FANGSWANDSANDFAIRYDUST.COM

APRIL 3