| Buxus sinica (syn. Buxus microphylla var. sinica): Leaves (Photo credit: Wikipedia) |
I completely forgot this. Today was the first of our Farmer's Markets so we were up ad out early. There were lots of greens and plants. Then we went and bought five boxwood, a flat of moss, a quince and a forsythia. We moved a plant, planted and weeded. Finally realized we needed more boxwood so went back for more. We are fortunate that our garden center is only two miles away. It is also unfortunate as our yard is a money pit.
Around three I totally ran out of fuel. If I garden I have to eat more and I forget until I can't speak or perambulate. So I had to come in to eat something. Now I am worried about my diet. Circular, or even back-ass-ward, logic I know.
| Buxus sempervirens (Photo credit: Tuinieren) |
If only there was a tree that grew that kind of green.
Sorry about being so late!