Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Gratitude Giveaway

Thanks to I Am A Reader Not a Writer! AND All Consuming Books for Hosting this Hop!
You know sometimes we see Thanksgiving as a political holiday steeped in not so nice stuff like colonialism, and sometimes we see this as a holiday centered on food and football. But it's most important quality is an attitude of gratitude. 
  •  
  • To remind of us of who we are and how we got here and who helped us on the way. 
  • To be happy with what we have and who we love. 
  • And, if we don't have much or we're in a bad place to be thankful that we can change and that things do change. 
  • One of the wisest things I ever heard was: The future isn't something that just happens to you.   It reminds me to be  thankful for our past, our present and what is to come and that I didn't arrive here without help or plans.
I am happy that I discovered blogging. I hope that someday it will be a viable business and love working to get there. But it is a vocation so it is not really work. I have finally found something so enjoyable it is not like a job!
This blog would not exist without you. I am grateful that you're all so wonderful. The blogging world has helped me see that most people are good and try to be good to others. We always hear of the evil things online, but let's not allow a few bad seed keep us from a great harvest of friendship. I see so many truly good people here!
Speaking of friends, below the entry form at Fangs, Wands and Fairy Dust are links to over 300 other bloggers and such hosting giveaways. Please do me a favor and start in the middle of the list. We don't get as many entries there!
BTW, I don't share the information you give me. Ever.
To Enter, please complete the form FangsWandsandFairyDust. This is specifically a follower hop so you need to follow me here or at the other blog or BOTH! Please go to http://FangsWandsandFairyDust.com to enter!
This blog is narrower than the Fangs body so I am doing a link instead.

PLEASE NOTE: EVEN IF YOU FOLLOW BOTH BLOGS YOU CAN ONLY ENTER ONCE.  That is a stipulation of the organizer.