My friend Julia sent over a pic of the Countess Dracula Barbie, I decided to see what other Supernatural Barbie's are out there.
All photos are the property of Mattel www.BarbieCollector.com. They are being displayed for informational and entertainment purposes only.
I don't disdain the Barbie Collector. My sister collects them. Her first
business at age ten or so was sewing Barbie clothes and selling
them to our neighbor's kids. She has just retired from a career in banking.
Gold Label®
Designed by Ann Driskill
Release 10-4-2011
Release 10-4-2011

There are dozens of collectible supernatural Barbies out there
Faeries (Seelie, of course):
Witches and Wizards
Picture Captions = link
Mermaids

![]() |
| Medusa |
Yes they are artifice. But, for many little girls, along with the Tinker Toys and Hot Wheels, Barbies held a special place in our lives. I still find myself drawn to them. They were probably the least harmful of all the cues that screwed up my body image. I played out hundreds of scenarios with them. Fantasy? You Bet!
What are your thoughts on Barbie? For kids, adult collectors? Do you collect and what was your favorite Barbie?
My favorite was a set from Sears that had skis, and scuba gear.
What are your thoughts on Barbie? For kids, adult collectors? Do you collect and what was your favorite Barbie?
My favorite was a set from Sears that had skis, and scuba gear.



