Thursday, April 26, 2012

Getting to the Roots? Do You or Don't You?

I saw this intriguing new product and usually I don't allow it to be a big issue, but once in a while I have wished I could cover up that root line. Then I saw this new product, Root Erase, from Revlon:
http://youtu.be/cP_5rlNHqpA 
Learn more about Root Erase by ColorSilk http://bit.ly/AcI2Vu

And, what I wonder now is how it would work on my light brown and blonde highlighted, all-dyed hair? Seriously, I don't even remember what my real hair color is but at this point I suspect it's grey! For a while when my husband was laid off from a regular job and was consulting, I did my own color AND highlights. I was very artistic and my highlights were space differently! I found I had difficulty with brassy tones at home. Do you color your hair and if so do you do your own or go to a salon?

Update: My roots are starting to show this week and now I have an option but I am worried about screwing up the color....