| Anna Silk at the 2010 Gemini Awards Deutsch: Anna Silk Italiano: Anna Silk Português: Anna Silk (Photo credit: Wikipedia) |
Yup, I am seeking a new obsession. Like between reading, writing, Pilates, my husband, house, yard and cats I don't have enough going on. Heck, it's a full time career keeping track of my passwords. For years I used 3 then I ended up with two Apple IDs and when you screw that up you are screwed for life!
So, my friend Dana is into SyFy's LOST GIRL as I am TRUE BLOOD. I am going to try that out. Unless there are any other suggestions??? After I watch an episode Monday night, I will be posting Dana's take here.
Here are some videos of Anna Silk, actor playing the main character, a succubus-fae, Bo. She talks about her character and the show in general. I think it sound interesting and may be as sexy as TRUE BLOOD.